Parents participate in a variety of corporate fundraising programs that provide funds to Hannah School. You can join a fundraiser (listed below) or donate directly to support our efforts: http://bit.ly/HannahPTODonate
There are many, many, many fundraisers during the year – much more than we can possibly list here! Please visit our Facebook Page for the latest info, and make sure to check backpack mail!
Choose what is appropriate for you based on your shopping/purchasing destinations – it’s easy, simple and only takes a few moments to sign up! Once you are signed up, with each purchase you earn money for Hannah School!
- Stop & Shop A+ Rewards
- Target – Take Charge of Education Program
- Staples – ink and toner cartridge return/redemption program: drop off in main office
- Box Tops for Education
- Donate Unwanted Textiles! Don’t throw away your worn clothing, shoes, stuffed animals & linens – drop them in the textile drop box outside of Hannah! Every school gets a check based on the pounds of material collected. For a complete list of what is acceptable to put in the bins, please go to: http://www.baystatetextiles.com/recycled-cloth-items.htm
Support the PTO
There are a variety of ways you can support the Hannah School PTO – everyone is welcome and any support/help is much appreciated:
- Attend PTO monthly meetings and help with fundraising & community building programs.
- Offer an hour or two to help work at an event; any amount of time you can offer is terrific!
- Purchase from or participate in the various major fundraising and/or rewards programs – keep an eye on our Facebook Page for updated information:
- Close Buy Catalog (Stay tuned for dates in 2015)
- Square 1 Art & Catalog Fundraisers (Fall)
- Holiday Pies & Cookie Dough Sales (Winter)
- Hannah Rama Annual (Spring; every other year)
- If you are short on time or are unable to participate, please consider making a direct monetary contribution to the Hannah PTO. Any donation is greatly appreciated.