Parents participate in a variety of corporate fundraising programs that provide funds to Hannah School. You can join a fundraiser (listed below) or donate directly to support our efforts: http://bit.ly/HannahPTODonate
Choose what is appropriate for you based on your shopping/purchasing destinations – it’s easy, simple and only takes a few moments to sign up! Once you are signed up, with each purchase you earn money for Hannah School!
- Stop & Shop A+ Rewards
- Target – Take Charge of Education Program
- Staples – ink and toner cartridge return/redemption program: drop off in main office
- Box Tops for Education
- Donate Unwanted Textiles! Don’t throw away your worn clothing, shoes, stuffed animals & linens – drop them in the textile drop box outside of Hannah! Every school gets a check based on the pounds of material collected. For a complete list of what is acceptable to put in the bins, please go to: http://www.baystatetextiles.com/recycled-cloth-items.htm
Support the PTO
There are a variety of ways you can support the Hannah School PTO – everyone is welcome and any support/help is much appreciated:
- Attend PTO monthly meetings and help with fundraising & community building programs
- Volunteer at various PTO events; help is always welcome
- Offer an hour or two to help work at an event; any amount of time you can offer is terrific!
- Purchase from or participate in the various major fundraising and/or rewards programs:
- Close Buy Catalog (ended 10/5/14 – stay tuned for dates in 2015)
- Square 1 Art & Catalog Fundraisers (Fall)
- Holiday Pies & Cookie Dough Sales (Winter)
- Hannah Rama Annual (Spring; every other year)
- If you are short on time or are unable to participate, please consider making a direct monetary contribution to the Hannah PTO. Any donation is greatly appreciated.